International management traineeship
Do you know how to get to work, are you realistic and above all: do you like a challenge? At United Petfood, you will be joining an international, passionate and driven team with one common goal: to serve delicious meals to more than 5 million dogs and 9 million cats every day!
You will be immersed in the wonderful world of pet food and get the chance to grow and develop at a high level within a leading company.
As a trainee, you will be based in one of our foreign offices and be part of an international team. You will quickly be given your own responsibilities and be able to make a difference.
Together with the other management trainees, you will exchange knowledge and experiences and help each other and the company to reach a higher level.
After the programme, you will continue to grow and will be given a responsible role within our team.
- You will obtain your Master's degree this year or have done so recently. You have limited work experience;
- You are professional, correct and friendly in contact with our customers and colleagues;
- You are structured and can work well in a team, also under pressure;
- You love a good challenge and are eager to learn;
- You want to make a difference in our company through hard work;
- Good command of English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Working for a leading and international organisation;
- A pleasant atmosphere and an informal and involved organisational culture;
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits;
- Challenging position with ample opportunities for further personal growth and development.