Technical Manager UK
- To develop and maintain the companies Quality Management System to the current BRC and customer standards.
- To develop and maintain the Company HACCP Plan.
- To develop all internal Audit processes for Group and Associated.
- To carry out risk assessments throughout the business and develop a Food Safety & Quality policy that will add value by training and developing all colleagues.
- To implement BRC standards throughout the company and its departments
- To drive forward a program of continuous technical improvement.
- To be a "hands on" with technical administration, factory audits both internal and external, working with company departments to ensure that continuous growth is maintained throughout the company.
- To ensure that all tests and checks are completed on time and ensure any failures are documented appropriately
- Data Analysis – Ensuring all requested Technical data is analysed daily/ weekly/ monthly/ annually.
- Ensure Investigating, responding, recording, and reporting of customer complaints.
- Work closely with all Departments to develop and maintain the on-site Quality Management System to the current BRC/IFS and customer standards.
- Ensuring that technical system spreadsheet and trending databases are kept up to date
- Carry out internal audits and inspections as required
- To ensure that metal detector and other checks and documentation are being completed correctly.
- Ensure that all factory paperwork is filed correctly and retrievable
- Lead the HACCP team to ensure that it is developed, implemented and reviewed correctly.
- Complete customer and internal specifications
- Liaising with the external laboratory when required
- Ensure that all Department objectives are met and are within budget
- Supporting any NPD projects that are being carried out
- React quickly to customer requests and be available for any customer visit
If you feel that you have the appropriate skills and competencies, please forward a copy of your CV, with a covering letter outlining how you meet the above criteria to the UK HR Department, United Pet Food, Tywi Food Park, Station Road, Llangadog, Carmarthenshire, SA19 9LY
or email to: email@example.com