You will be part of the financial department, with functions related to tax, accounting, commercial and foreign trade.
- Support in the preparation of taxes, consolidation, reporting and commercial documentation
- Responsible for reviewing documentation associated with foreign trade operations
- ADE/Foreign Trade/Economics degree. Previous professional training in finance or foreign trade is desirable
- Minimum two years of experience in a similar position
- High level of English
- Office automation, Navision or SAP
- Dynamic, proactive, team player
- A highly varied position within the world of pet food in a highly international environment.
- Full internal training on the products, services and customer portfolio
- Specific tasks will be taught to you at the start of the job.
- An attractive salary in line with your experience or education, complemented by extra legal benefits.
- Working in a young and dynamic team in a healthy business group in full expansion.